OUR BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE
- Coffee has several properties that include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, skin brightening, toning and smoothing.
- Coffee grounds are a natural exfoliant, removing dead skin cells to reveal new, healthy skin underneath, whereas chemical exfoliants remove skin cells with enzymes or acidic properties.
- Caffeine found in coffee improves circulation, reducing the appearance of cellulite, puffiness and dark circles.
- Coffee also acts as an anti-aging agent leaving you with a luminous glow.
- Cinnamon has been used for centuries in traditional medicines in Asian, Chinese and Indian cultures. Among the various benefits which cinnamon offers, one of the most important is its role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Cinnamon helps to enhance skin complexion due to the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Cinnamon helps with treatment of acne, pimples and blemishes.
- It Increases collagen levels for up to six hours after it is applied. Breakdown of collagen causes the skin to lose elasticity and increases signs of aging.
- It is a very good exfoliant used to remove dead skin cells and helps to restore the shine and suppleness of skin.
- Cinnamon extracts have highly potent anti-oxidant properties.
- The use of oats in skincare has been documented as far back as 2000 BC, observing its vitamins, minerals and lipids that add moisture to benefit the condition of skin.
- Oats contain both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and as such is ideal for sensitive skin and to treat a variety of skin disorders (i.e eczema, psoriasis and dry skin etc.)
- It also helps to normalize your skins pH level, which can relieve itchy, irritated uncomfortable skin.
- Oats contains natural chemicals known as saponins that are characterized by their intense cleansing properties.
- Sea Salt helps to deeply cleanse pores, balance oil production and get rid of bacteria that can instigate breakouts and acne.
- The minerals are absorbed while scrubbing, stimulating blood circulation.
- Sea salt is a natural detoxifier and antiseptic. It absorbs the dirt, dust and other toxins from the skin.
- It softens skin without a greasy feel and provides reduction in fluid retention, these are just some of the additional benefits of sea salt for the skin.
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and penetrates the skin better than other oils.
- Coconut Oil has natural SPF properties to protect skin from harmful UV rays.
- This amazing oil will help restore your skin’s pH levels, leaving your skin silky smooth. It also increases skins collagen production.
- Coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue and eliminate dead skin cells, while absorbing into your skin.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
- Almond oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on babies. In fact, it is one of the best massage oil for infants.
- It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles.
- Almond oil helps prevent future acne and breakouts because of its vitamin A content.
- It is rich in Vitamin E, B1, B6 and other minerals that reveal amazing skin.
- Almond oil protects against harmful UV rays and reduces the effects of skin damage.
GRAPE SEED OIL
- Grape seed oil is an easily absorbed, gentle oil that is light on the skin. It strengthens and tones improving the overall quality of your skin.
- Grapeseed oil is an all-natural moisturizer that can work wonders on your skin and it doesn't clog your pores, so it eliminates blemishes, acne, dry or rough spots.
- Rich in vitamins C, D, and E – all of which help in reducing scars and wrinkles and slows the aging process.
- Jojoba Oil has antibacterial properties that neutralize pH of the skin.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, that soothes irritated skin
- The Vitamins A and E content in the oil when used regularly, can control acne and breakouts.
- Jojoba oil is nearest in molecular structure to our own skin sebum, so it tricks the skin in stopping overproduction of its own oils.
- It absorbs easily into the skin, and provides deep hydration and moisture.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots.
- Rich in Omega-3's it hydrates dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines, burns and stretch marks.
- Protects the skin and increases cell turnover.
- Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin A which are all antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Specifically, it promotes anti-aging benefits.
- It is particularly high in vitamin C, making it one of the richest plant sources for the skin.
- Olive Oil contains potent antioxidants that protect your skin.
- Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
- It Doesn't Clog Pores.
- Enhances Exfoliation.
- General Beauty Booster.
- Sugar has small, gentle granules that help remove dead skin cells, dirt and build up.
- Sugar's natural humectant properties provide deep hydration and nourishment to the skin, without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- It helps treat and eliminate acne, blemishes, eczema and psoriasis.